Without sacrificing the quality of carefully edited and produced peer-reviewed content, Compacts are published as part of IntechOpen’s book collection but on a faster schedule, typically 4-6 weeks after acceptance. With an average of 132,000 visitors per week, publishing in Compacts not only guarantees high visibility but also facilitates international content sharing. As a fully Open Access publisher, the utilization of a CC BY NC 4.0 license means that other researchers will never have to pay permission fees and can adapt, use, and further build upon the material published in Compacts, eliminating any barriers to the further development of scientific research.
COMPACTS-SHORT FORM MONOGRAPH
- 50 - 130 pages
- Self-contained works on a particular subject compiled by one or more authors
- A unique hybrid between a book chapter and monograph
- Online only, and print options available
4,000 GBP Compacts Monograph - Short Form
The final price will depend on the volume of the publication and includes project management, editorial and peer-review services, technical editing, language copyediting, cover design, book layout, book promotion and ISBN assignment.
*The price does not include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Residents of European Union countries need to add VAT based on the specific rate applicable in their country of residence. Institutions and companies registered as VAT taxable entities in their own EU member state will not pay VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number. This is made possible by the EU reverse charge method.
IntechOpen has collaborated with Enago, through its sister company, Ulatus – one of the world’s leading providers of book translation services. The services are designed to convey the essence of your work seamlessly to readers from across the globe in their own language. Enago’s expert translators incorporate cultural nuances in translations to make the content relevant for local audiences while retaining the original meaning and style. With a high degree of linguistic and subject expertise, Enago translators are equipped to handle all complex and multiple overlapping themes encompassed in a single book to deliver a superior quality of translation.
IntechOpen Authors that wish to use this service will receive a 20% discount on all translation work. For more information or a quote, please visit: https://www.enago.com/intech.
We feel that financial barriers should never prevent researchers from publishing their research. Please consult our Open Access Funding page to explore funding opportunities and learn more about how you can finance your IntechOpen publication.
- Rapid publishing process: publication 4 to 6 weeks following acceptance
- Language proofreading and technical formatting included in the cost
- Personal support throughout the publishing process
- Tailor-made service: choose between online only or online and print editions of your Compact
- +560,000 visitors per month guarantees high visibility and opportunities for international content sharing
- You retain copyright to your work
- Wide dissemination and distribution to scientific databases and university libraries
- Competitive pricing with funding opportunities
PUBLISHING PROCESS STEPS
See a complete overview and description of the steps involved in the publishing process here.
SEND YOUR PROPOSAL
If you are interested in publishing your book with IntechOpen, please submit your book proposal by completing the Publishing Proposal Form.
Not sure if this is the right option for you? Please refer back to the main Publish with IntechOpen page or feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com